Delicious, easy, and healthy is my most favorite kind of dinner. Anytime I discover and create this its a win-win in our family. This recipe was super easy, minimal cook time, and one of Ben’s favorites. So I can’t help but share the delicious Ahi Tuna Poke bowls we created last week. This was inspired by BJ’s Ahi Poke appetizer. I decided to add a couple ingredients so it could be a nutritious and filling dinner in the McDonald household. Enjoy!
12oz Ahi Tuna Steaks
1 Cup Jasmine Rice (cooked & chilled)
1 Cup Edamame (I used frozen)
2 Green Onions
1/2 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Orange Juice
1 TBS Rice Vinegar
Sriracha Mayo Sauce
- Cut Ahi Tuna into little cubes.
- Mix ingredients for sauce/marinade, mix already cut ahi tuna with half the sauce and let sit in fridge for 30 minutes. (No longer or marinade will cook fish)
- Cook Rice
- Chop- jalapeno, cucumber, green onions, cilantro.
- Slice avocado & cook edamame ( I cooked it in the microwave)
- Serve with rice on the bottom and add everything else on top. Add some more sauce to your liking and garnish with cilantro and Sriracha mayo.
Enjoy a quick, easy, healthy, delicious meal! It’s basically like Sushi in a bowl!